Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023 in the UK | Fully Funded is open now. The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023 program provides a golden chance for bright students to get master’s Scholarship in the high rank university in the United Kingdom. The goal of the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships is to attract highly qualified students from all over the lowest Commonwealth countries. The scholarships are awarded with the goals of fostering fairness and inclusion, recognizing, and rewarding achievement, and making higher education more accessible to underprivileged students in mind. The scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for deserving students to launch their lives and professions.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission oversees administering and distributing the primary UK Government Scholarships, which includes this Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program. On the other hand, the CSC is an executive and autonomous entity that is directly supported by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office. The CSC’s primary objective is to carry out the UK government’s stated goal and promote its stated vision of sustaining the development commitment towards the Commonwealth nations. To support the growth and prosperity of nations and to protect the national interests of the United Kingdom, international scholarship programs are established to entice the brightest students from around the world to study in British institutions.
Also apply below:
International students who are awarded the full scholarship have made a significant step toward joining a community of learners and collaborators. Through these alumni networks, current and past Commonwealth fellows may connect with one another. The fellows learn about the thoughts and work of others, engage in scholarly debate on a variety of topics, and seek out potential partners for a variety of initiatives through these networks. The Commonwealth Fellow can connect with one another through these regional networks and knowledge hubs. However, communication between regional networks is possible. The Knowledge Hubs are also open to anybody and are administered by a dedicated group of people who share your interests on LinkedIn.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- Universities of UK (should be selected by the candidate before applying)
- Master’s Degree Program
also click below:
Benefits of Commonwealth Shared Master’s Scholarships 2023 in the UK:
- The CSC will provide fully funded scholarship.
- A round-trip plane ticket will be given.
- You will receive a £1,236 monthly stipend.
- A monthly stipend of £1,516 will be provided for students attending college in the Greater London region.
- You’ll get money to spend on winter clothes.
- In cases when this is necessary, the university will cover the expense of writing the thesis. (Funded by CSC)
- A stipend will be provided to help with research-related travel expenses. The destination does not need to be the United Kingdom.
- We will cover the price of the required tuberculosis screening.
- You’ll get your money back for the visa application.
- If you are a widow/widower, divorced, or single parent, you are eligible for the first child allowance of £529 per month. If you have a second or third kid, you’ll also get £131 each month in child support. Teenagers don’t qualify.
- After a thorough evaluation, you may qualify for a specific disability allowance.
Also visit below and apply:
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023:
- The applicant must be a citizen of, or a refugee recognized by, one of the listed Commonwealth nations.
- Applicants must be on the UK government’s list of protected people to be considered.
- The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of a Commonwealth nation to be considered.
- The candidate must have earned an honors degree with either first- or upper-second class standing.
- A master’s degree or higher in a related field is often required for postgraduate positions.
- The successful applicant will have the academic freedom to enroll in a British university beginning in September 2023.
- The applicant must not have spent more than one school year working or studying in the United Kingdom or another high-income nation.
- The applicant must require a Commonwealth grant to attend a university in the United Kingdom.
Eligible Countries for CSC Scholarship 2022:
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Click below and apply:
How to Apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2022?
- The interested students can apply on CW Shared Portal for commonwealth Scholarship before 13th December 2022.
- Applicants need to sort through the available classes to find the ones that will help them achieve their goals.
- Pick a university from the list according to your desired courses.
- Requirements and qualifications vary by institution. Be sure to submit your application on time and in accordance with the university’s requirements if you’re attending a school in the UK.
- If you find a school that doesn’t need an English Proficiency Certificate, email them, and ask if you can be nominated for a scholarship without taking an English proficiency test.
- Students seeking this scholarship will need to be nominated by a UK university.
- You are free to apply to any number of universities and fields of study, but if you get a scholarship, you will be required to choose your focus.
Also apply below:
13th December 2022 is the last date for applicants to apply for the commonwealth scholarship 2023.