BZU Jobs 2022 is open now. Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan has announced seat to recruit new staff at the post of research assistant. They need staff for project named Synthesis and Characterization of Porphyrin-Based Dyes Applications in Environment and Energy.
Applicants can apply online at jobs.bzu.edu.pk for BZU jobs in Multan. Highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates are required to apply. Applicants having degree of BS / M.Sc / M.Phil from HEC recognized university with a specialization in the field of Applied / Organic is required to apply.
also apply below:
The appointment will be on a permanent basis.
- Research Assistant
- Candidates have to apply by submitting a handwritten application along with attested copies of all relevant documents and paid challan form to the following address Office of Professor Dr. Muhammad Yaqub, Principal Investigator, Institute of Chemical Sciences, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
- After verifying all details, applicants will get an interview call.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
visit below and apply:
- Offered Salary: PKR , 20000 – 50000
- Age: 25 – 35 Years
- Gender: Male
- Skills Level: Research
- Designations: Research Assistant,
Last Date to Apply Oct 31, 2022