Australia Nursing Jobs 2023 is open now. Australia has announced nursing jobs for international students. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for different fields in nursing. Students can enroll themselves in program of 9 month or 1 year diploma.
Nursing is highly admired profession in Australia. Students can become authorized nurses after getting themselves enrolled in recognized nursing program. This can be achieved by taking admission in these degrees Bachelor of Nursing (BN), a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), or an equivalent qualification. All nursing programs will be must approved by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA).
Australia provide high demand of nurses in areas of various healthcare settings, including hospitals, aged care facilities, community health centers, and private clinics.
Also apply below:
|Offered by:||Australian Companies|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
Students must provide below documents:
- A copy of the passport
- Reference Letter
- Degree Certificate
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement
- Selected students will be awarded with50,000AUD/Year.
- Students will get handsome amount of 50,000 AUD/Month and Weekdays: 35AUD/hr.
- Selected candidates will be awarded with extra award of Sat-Sun: 50 AUD/hr.
- Students can get a chance of nursing job after course completion.
- No high tuition fee
- Flexible working hours.
- More job opportunities.
Also check below:
- Students must be from international level
- Interest in diploma or course is mandatory.
- Nursing knowledge is mandatory.
- This job is for both male and female.
- International nurses required proper visa.
Offered Job Positions:
- Assistant in Nurse
- Medication Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse practitioners,
- Clinical nurse specialists, or
- Nurse consultants,
- Students have to follow online portal system to apply.
- Make your application accurate & comprehensive.